Tuesday, October 26, 2010

#21 UTUBE and TEACHERTUBE

Got onto teachervision....had to get pass a lot of adds!! Looked up lots of classroom resources eg Halloween, health, xmas and environmental sciences. So much to look at. Classroom blogs are already happening at our school.....just not in my room!!
http://www.teachertube.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=97&title=Technology_Fear_Factor_in_Education
Tried to post this video on my blog but can't yet! Will keep on trying..........my name sake!Can you let me know if it has worked please?

1 comment:

  1. It did! Well sort of, I can see the video but I couldn't get it ot play but when I clicked on it, I was navigated to the site on teachertube so I could watch it there. I find teachertube videos can be very bandwidth heavy, even more so then youtube, they are always much slower to load. But it was a good video, I certainly liked the message anyway! I still don't understand why schools aren't trying to work with facebook and blogs and social media to help students connect with their education, it's the perfect opportunity now while the tech is still developing.
    Nice work:)

    ReplyDelete